Thursday, July 8, 2010

the fourth.

okay so bear with me I am about to bombard you with A TON of images.. and this isn't all of them.. these are my select choice :)
Adam and I's favorite holiday right now if the fourth of July.  Every year his side of the family gathers over at his aunt and uncles and we have such a great time with everyone.  
One thing I LOVE about Adam's family is it is BIG and so we thought we should document it, thanks to Jen :)
I think this is about everyone...right?forgive me if Im forgetting anyone.
here are all the girl cousins and cousin-in-law
guy cousins and cousin-in-law
guys cousins and uncles
girls cousins and aunts

okay so now all these images are from the 5th of July.. I decided I was going to pick up the camera and just shoot Josiah, something I don't do enough.
Here is what I got..

and here is us at the carmel parade..he did SO well, sat there the whole time and enjoyed it :)
we ran into adams cousin a couple times that day.. yes we were "stalking the" ;)
he has learned to get on his horse all by himself.  He even can stand up on the seat.  Such a proud moment for him.
adams beautiful cousin Jeri
okay so he LOVED the fireworks and I was thrilled.  this was the highlight of my night.. i mean look at his face!!!!
this one got a little out of order.. opps.





5 comments:

Jen July 8, 2010 at 7:13 PM  

LOVE all the pics and a big thank you to you!!

It was everyone except David Clark but that is pretty good!

jruetz July 9, 2010 at 4:21 AM  

Love all the pics!! Your boy is a.dor.a.ble!

Jen July 9, 2010 at 9:02 AM  

Hey you should totally submit that pic of Erin with Bluebell to Bluebell. You never know if they might use it or not...free publicity. :)

The Clark Window July 9, 2010 at 12:34 PM  

have to admit the first photo of josiah bending down by the slip n slide, i couldn't figure out for a minute if it was josiah or olivia!!!

erin July 9, 2010 at 4:40 PM  

these pictures are awesome! so great to see all of the fam together. i especially love the slip and slide pic, josiah in front of the jeep and also the picture of Jeri at the Carmelfest for their artistic look (plus the peeps in them are so cute too).

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP