Tuesday, November 2, 2010

who me?

wow. I cannot believe it has been over 3 months since I have been on here!  There has been so much going on in life and to top it off I am 14 weeks pregnant with our second baby!!!
We are so excited but it has been a rough couple of months for me and I am so ready for the nausea to be over and Im ready for my appetite to return..

Man, there is so much I could ramble on about where would I even start?  We put our house up on the market last Friday and no joke it made me cry.  We love our house and this is where Adam and I met and the first home together and where Josiah came home to.  But we will make new memories in a new home but its hard.  The past couple weeks Adam has been working his butt off putting in new wood floors, tile in the bathrooms and many more dinky jobs around the house to spruce it up and the house looks fantastic!

I am hoping to start back up blogging again and I will be getting Josiah's 18 months pictures up here soon :)

0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP