Wednesday, April 6, 2011

things Josiah loves.




josiah is in love with fixing things with daddy.  If you tell him something is broken he automatically says "daddy"!
another thing he loves is his cars.  his thing is to line them up on this table.  He is very methodical about it.

 so this was the first time I had taken him out in the snow.  sad, I know.  Needless to say he wasn't sure what to think about it.
 and he REALLY didnt like it when he fell down and got snow on his hands.. heaven forbid.  he was done.

 I think he could play outside all day with no toys and be very content.  it makes my heart melt watching him out there.
 once again "copying" daddy with his tools.
 and he LOVES his vacuum.
 he could have us do this all day too...
 Are you kidding me with that face?!!!!


0 comments:

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP