Monday, March 28, 2011

no poo.

Yesterday I came home from Asheville and I think I am fighting a chest cold.  I needed to go grocery shopping today, BUT because I am feeling too bad I got online to make my menu instead.
Well I definitely get sucked into health blogs, which is what happened today.  It makes me want to start eating raw, organic and totally healthy. Here is the problem, most of the recipes look so gross.  I am not into beans, lentils, oh or chocolate chip hummus, (supposed to substitute cookie dough, yea right)
Anyways, I did run across a post that struck my fancy AND I think I could try it.  I think I am going to try it and hopefully all goes well :)
Check it out on Nourishing Flourishing about no poo. (doesn't that make you want to go check it out?!)

I also found this that made me think about the way I grocery shop.  Not sure how I am going to make it work for us.. but good info.  

Oh and I havent forgotten about pictures of the house.  I need to get them taken, thats on my list of things to do this week.  So hopefully I will get better soon and I can get off the couch. :)

2 comments:

Unknown March 28, 2011 at 2:45 PM  

Thanks so much for the shout-outs in this post! :) If you have any questions along the way regarding the no 'poo thang (or, heck, the grocery tips) don't hesitate to ask -- I definitely had to do a lot of research and experimentation along the way. Let me know how it goes!

THE WELLNESS WELL March 30, 2011 at 6:48 AM  

thank you! and I will. It intrigues me and once I get to feeling better I am going to get on it!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP