Tuesday, June 8, 2010

yellow rooms and daydreams

We leave for Asheville tomorrow!  I am so excited to see Asher and the kids :)
I am sitting here at 10:30 at night listening to the sweet boy screaming.  He has always been a great sleeper and the only times he wakes up there is a good reason.  Well not tonight.  He has been up and is just mad we wont let him stay up.. what gives?  I think he knows we are going to travel tomorrow and he's too excited to sleep, like I used to be the night before Disneyland.  Thats for sure it.  

Just so you know I am so in the mood to re-decorate my house like crazy. I think I need to go to bed so I wont think about it.  We got a desk tonight that was Adams grandpa's and I am so excited to have it!  IT needs some love and I would LOVE to paint it yellow.  Adam, not so much.. he wants to refinish it which would work too.  Maybe I just need to paint something yellow. I dont really care what.

Okay so this isnt yellow but I love the frame design and I want this over my bed. yes please.

Well Josiah is down and I think Im going to head to bed.  I will be catching up soon when we get back!

2 comments:

The Clark Window June 13, 2010 at 7:15 PM  

forget the frames i am IN LOVE WITH THE BLUE COLOR OF THIS ROOM, WHERE CAN I PUT THIS?????????

THE WELLNESS WELL June 14, 2010 at 10:41 AM  

I KNOW!!! I was thinking the same thing!

About This Blog

  © Free Blogger Templates 'Photoblog II' by Ourblogtemplates.com 2008

Back to TOP